This is very important to understand the child behavior and for that we do have a counselor. The school’s counselor addresses all issues related to character education, conflict resolution, peer pressure, stress or any other emotional guidance required by the students.
COUNSELOR’S SERVICES INCLUDE
The School has a Counselling Cell which organizes and supervises counseling for students to prepare them for life after school. The aim of the Counselling department is to empower the students to make informed choices for subjects and careers, after identifying and recognizing their personal aptitudes, interests and abilities. The Counselling Department organizes seminars and training modules to prepare the students with skills and attitudes necessary for academic and professional life.
COUNSELLING ACTIVITIES ENCOMPASS THE FOLLOWING:
- Helping students to identify their areas of interest and aptitude.
- Guiding students about application processes in India and abroad.
- Providing updated information about variousinstitutions,courses and careers.
- Information about “Right Course at the Right Campus”
- Enhancement of Communication Skills
- Handling Interviews