Thank you for choosing Guru Kalgidhar public School for your child’s education.
Seeking admission in a school can be a complicated and daunting process, which seems more difficult when we consider it is a decision that would influence our child’s future.
We understand this and help you out, we have tried to simplify the admission process.
- Admissions start in February of every year and last till 31st April.
- First you need to visit school to get admission form and your child will sit in entrance examination that are carried out in February and March (Exact test dates are announced in January).
Minimum age should not less than 3 years while time of admission in Nursery Class
Streams in 10+1 and 10+2
Arts, Medical & Non-Medical
List of documents required at the time of admission
- Last year report card.
- If TC is not provided/available at the time of admission then a bonafide certificate to be submitted with Date of Birth certificate.
- Residence proof (Telephone bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card)
- 4 latest passport size photographs of child. 2 photographs of each parent
- All Original Documents for verification at the time of admission
Acceptance of Admission
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.
The school conduct a Scholarship Examination for all eligible students in February and March every year . Based on merit ranking in this examination, two categories of scholars may be identified for the following scholarships:
- Student scoring 95% and above in scholarship test will get 100 % admission fee and Tuition Fee waiver,
- Students scoring 90% and above in Scholarship test will get tuition fee waiver of 75 %.
- Students scoring 85 % and above in scholarship examination will get tuition fee waiver of 50 %.